Join us on Open Day - 10 September 2016
Welcome to Williams Business College!
Nationally Recognised Training
Ready to return to work, but need to update your skill set first?
Our 3 Step - Return to Work Course is designed specifically for stay at home parents who are looking to re-enter the workforce. Complete 1, 2, or all 3 Steps!
We understand that studying after a break from paid employment can be quite the daunting challenge. There's a lot to balance between home and study, which is why our classes are blended between Online study and Classroom based study.
You are only required to attend on-campus classes once per week, from 10am-2pm. The rest of the time, you can study online with access to your lecturer and class mates via email, phone calls, live blogging and our easy to use learner management system.
Click below for more information!
What is Online Learning?
Online learning is a fantastic tool for people that are unable to make the commitment to being in class for set days every week.
If you understand the importance and value of acquiring a new qualification but prefer to learn at your own pace, then you will likely thrive in the online learning environment.
We recommend online learning to a range of people and situations, including:
- Stay at home parents who are preparing to re-enter the workforce
- Professionals, looking to upskill or switch careers
- People that require a flexible schedule around other responsibilities
- Those who prefer to study independently but with full lecturer and student support
- Students without the means to travel to and from campus