BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management via Classroom Based Learning
Are you a born leader? Do you thrive on managing activities and situations? Whether you are new to the workforce or ready to take your career to the next step, this is the course for you. We will teach you everything you need to know to graduate job-ready or up-skill for your next promotion.
“This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.” - Training Government Australia
The course fees for the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management are $7590.
Other fees include:
Unit Workbooks: $360
Full time: 12 months (40 weeks)
In addition to attending classes, you will be required to spend approximately 27 hours per week on self-directed study, project and assignment work.
WHERE IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
Williams Business College is located in the heart of North Sydney CBD, at Level 5, 104 Mount Street, North Sydney.
Just a four minute walk from North Sydney train station and buses, the college is surrounded by shopping, pubs and cafes.
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
For entry into our Diploma courses, you need to:
- Demonstrate that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills to be able to satisfactorily complete the training program applied for; and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent*
- You may be required to attend a selection interview to assess overall suitability.
*Examples of this include: Having completed other study or have work experience.
WHAT UNITS WILL BE TAUGHT?
Graduates of the course are awarded the Nationally Recognised Qualification: BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement and business plan
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Business Manager
- Team Leader
- Production Manager
- Department Manager
- Branch Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Retail Manager
Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL?
As a candidate, you may already have the necessary skills or knowledge required to achieve some or all parts of the qualification. This may be because you:
- Are already effectively working in the area; and/or
- Have completed appropriate training; and/or
- Have gained relevant experience in a similar or different industry. For example, you may have gained valuable planning skills from working in the retail industry, such as project management skills, which are also relevant to this industry; and/or
- Have had other life experiences where relevant knowledge and skills were covered. For example, you may have experience in leading others in a sporting club that aligns with teamwork units of competency in this qualification.
If you fit any of these situations you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). This means that you may be assessed as competent without having to do the training or parts of it.
Call our office today to discuss your eligibility.