BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management via Online Learning
Are you a born leader? Do you thrive on managing activities and situations? Whether you are new to the workforce or ready to take your career to the next step, this is the course for you. We will teach you everything you need to know to graduate job-ready or up-skill for your next promotion.
“This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.” - Training Government Australia
The course fees for the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management are $4,725.
Other fees include:
Unit Workbooks: $20 each
IS ONLINE LEARNING SUITABLE FOR ME?
Online learning is a fantastic tool for people that are unable to make the commitment to being in class for set days every week.
If you understand the importance and value of acquiring a new qualification but prefer to learn at your own pace, then you will likely thrive in the online learning environment.
We recommend online learning to a range of people and situations, including:
- Stay at home parents who are preparing to re-enter the workforce
- Professionals, looking to upskill or switch careers
- People that require a flexible schedule around other responsibilities
- Those who prefer to study independently but with full lecturer and student support
- Students without the means to travel to and from campus
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
You will have up to 18 months to complete your course.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
The course is delivered through a series of online lectures and individual workbooks. Your teacher will provide you with ongoing support to ensure that you are on-track to succeed in your Diploma. You will need a computer with a reliable internet connection.
Your teacher will be in contact before you first class to ensure that you are set up and ready to go. They will give you access to all support systems and discuss your study schedule, answering any questions you may have.
WHEN IS THE NEXT INTAKE?
Anytime! If you are ready to learn, we are ready to teach you.
We understand that it can be difficult to juggle everyday life with study, so online study is flexible, offering full-time and part-time study
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
For entry into our Diploma courses, you need to:
- Demonstrate that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills to be able to satisfactorily complete the training program applied for; and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent*
- You may be required to attend a selection interview to assess overall suitability.
*Examples of this include: Having completed other study or have work experience.
WHAT UNITS WILL BE TAUGHT?
Graduates of the course are awarded the Nationally Recognised Qualification: BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement and business plan
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Business Manager
- Team Leader
- Production Manager
- Department Manager
- Branch Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Retail Manager
Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL?
As a candidate, you may already have the necessary skills or knowledge required to achieve some or all parts of the qualification. This may be because you:
- Are already effectively working in the area; and/or
- Have completed appropriate training; and/or
- Have gained relevant experience in a similar or different industry. For example, you may have gained valuable planning skills from working in the retail industry, such as project management skills, which are also relevant to this industry; and/or
- Have had other life experiences where relevant knowledge and skills were covered. For example, you may have experience in leading others in a sporting club that aligns with teamwork units of competency in this qualification.
If you fit any of these situations you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). This means that you may be assessed as competent without having to do the training or parts of it.
Call our office today to discuss your eligibility.