BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration via Classroom Based Learning
Williams' most popular course for over a century has been the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration. Williams Business College has a long-held reputation with elite employers for ensuring our Secretaries and Executive Assistants graduate with the skills, knowledge and attitude to be highly successful and well regarded in the workplace.
The course units have been selected to ensure top-level administrative skills. You will learn sophisticated word processing and how to manage whole administration systems, manage meetings and conferences, and coordinate the day-to-day running of the computer network requirements of a small office.
An Executive PA (Personal Assistant) is an integral part of a management team and we find that many of our graduates move into management roles in the years after they graduate from College.
The course fees for the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration are $5,850.
Other fees include:
Unit Workbooks: $240
Full time: 12 months (40 weeks)
In addition to attending classes, you will be required to spend approximately 18 hours per week on self-directed study, project and assignment work.
WHERE IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
Williams Business College is located in the heart of North Sydney CBD, at Level 5, 104 Mount Street, North Sydney.
Just a four minute walk from North Sydney train station and buses, the college is surrounded by shopping, pubs and cafes.
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
For entry into our Diploma courses, you need to:
- Demonstrate that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills to be able to satisfactorily complete the training program applied for; and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent*
- You may be required to attend a selection interview to assess overall suitability.
*Examples of this include: Having completed other study or have work experience.
WHAT UNITS WILL BE TAUGHT?
Graduates of the course are awarded the Nationally Recognised Qualification: BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- Legal Secretary
- Operations Manager
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
- Accounts Supervisor
Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL?
As a candidate, you may already have the necessary skills or knowledge required to achieve some or all parts of the qualification. This may be because you:
- Are already effectively working in the area; and/or
- Have completed appropriate training; and/or
- Have gained relevant experience in a similar or different industry. For example, you may have gained valuable planning skills from working in the retail industry, such as project management skills, which are also relevant to this industry; and/or
- Have had other life experiences where relevant knowledge and skills were covered. For example, you may have experience in leading others in a sporting club that aligns with teamwork units of competency in this qualification.
If you fit any of these situations you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). This means that you may be assessed as competent without having to do the training or parts of it.
Call our office today to discuss your eligibility.