BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration via Online Learning
IS ONLINE LEARNING SUITABLE FOR ME?
Online learning is a fantastic tool for people that are unable to make the commitment to being in class for set days every week.
If you understand the importance and value of acquiring a new qualification but prefer to learn at your own pace, then you will likely thrive in the online learning environment.
We recommend online learning to a range of people and situations, including:
- Stay at home parents who are preparing to re-enter the workforce
- Professionals, looking to upskill or switch careers
- People that require a flexible schedule around other responsibilities
- Those who prefer to study independently but with full lecturer and student support
- Students without the means to travel to and from campus
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
You will have up to 18 months to complete your course.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
The course is delivered through a series of online lectures and individual workbooks. Your teacher will provide you with ongoing support to ensure that you are on-track to succeed in your Diploma. You will need a computer with a reliable internet connection.
Your teacher will be in contact before you first class to ensure that you are set up and ready to go. They will give you access to all support systems and discuss your study schedule, answering any questions you may have.
WHEN IS THE NEXT INTAKE?
Anytime! If you are ready to learn, we are ready to teach you.
We understand that it can be difficult to juggle everyday life with study, so online study is flexible, offering full-time and part-time study
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
For entry into our Diploma courses, you need to:
- Demonstrate that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills to be able to satisfactorily complete the training program applied for; and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent*
- You may be required to attend a selection interview to assess overall suitability.
*Examples of this include: Having completed other study or have work experience.
WHAT UNITS WILL BE TAUGHT?
Graduates of the course are awarded the Nationally Recognised Qualification: BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
The course fees for the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration are $3,150.
Workbooks are $20 per unit.
- Legal Secretary
- Operations Manager
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
- Accounts Supervisor