BSB50215 Diploma of Business via Classroom Based Learning
What is the course duration?
Full time: 12 months (40 weeks)
In addition to attending classes, you will be required to spend approximately 18 hours per week on self-directed study, project and assignment work.
where is the course delivered?
Williams Business College is located in the heart of North Sydney CBD, at Level 5, 104 Mount Street, North Sydney.
Just a four minute walk from North Sydney train station and buses, the college is surrounded by shopping, pubs and cafes.
Are there any ENTRY REQUIREMENTS for this course?
For entry into our Diploma courses, you need to:
- Demonstrate that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills to be able to satisfactorily complete the training program applied for; and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent*
- You may be required to attend a selection interview to assess overall suitability.
*Examples of this include: Having completed other study or have work experience.
What units will be taught?
Graduates of the course are awarded the Nationally Recognised Qualification: BSB50215 Diploma of Business. The following units of competency will be taught:
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
The course fees for the BSB50215 Diploma of Business are $5,500.
Workbooks are $20 per unit.
- Executive Officer
- Project Manager
- Senior Administrator
- Program Coordinator
- Accounts Manager
- Senior Executive
- Program Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Small Business Owner