Welcome to Williams Business College!
Nationally Recognised Business Courses
Smart & Skilled - Government Subsidy
If you are:
- 15 years old or over, and
- no longer at school, and
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas), and
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
You may be eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with an approved Smart and Skilled training provider (such as Williams Business College). Previous qualifications do not affect eligibility, but may affect the student fee.
Business Course Qualification and Student Fees starting from:
- Diploma of Business - $2,530
- Diploma of Business Administration - $2,530
- Diploma of Leadership and Management - $2,530
For more information on Smart and Skilled eligibility, go to the Are you eligible? page on the Smart and Skilled website.
Ready to return to work, but need to update your skill set first?
Our 3 Step - Return to Work Course is designed specifically for stay at home parents who are looking to re-enter the workforce. Complete 1, 2, or all 3 Steps!
We understand that studying after a break from paid employment can be quite the daunting challenge. There's a lot to balance between home and study, which is why our classes are blended between Online study and Classroom based study.
You are only required to attend on-campus classes once per week, from 10am-2pm. The rest of the time, you can study online with access to your lecturer and classmates via email, phone calls, live blogging and our easy to use learner management system.
Click below for more information!
What is Online Learning?
Online learning is a fantastic tool for people that are unable to make the commitment to being in class for set days every week.
If you understand the importance and value of acquiring a new qualification but prefer to learn at your own pace, then you will likely thrive in the online learning environment.
We recommend online learning to a range of people and situations, including:
- Stay at home parents who are preparing to re-enter the workforce
- Professionals, looking to upskill or switch careers
- People that require a flexible schedule around other responsibilities
- Those who prefer to study independently but with full lecturer and student support
- Students without the means to travel to and from campus