What is Smart and Skilled?
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
What does Smart and Skilled Provide Students through williams business college?
Smart and Skilled Provides eligible students with government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
Who is eligible for subsidised training under Smart and Skilled through Williams Business College?
If you are:
- 15 years old or over, and
- no longer at school, and
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas), and
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
you may be eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with an approved Smart and Skilled training provider (such as Williams Business College).
Previous qualifications do not affect eligibility, but may affect the student fee.
For more information on Smart and Skilled eligibility, go to the Are you eligible? page on the Smart and Skilled website.
What are the prices for Smart and skilled courses through williams business college
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Business Course Qualification and Student Fees starting from:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business - $2,530
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration - $2,530
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management - $2,530