BSB50215 Diploma of Business via Classroom Based Learning
Ready to jump into the Business World but not quite sure where your passion lies? Or perhaps you're running a start up company but desire the practical skills to fast-track to success. Our hands on approach to learning will get you exactly where you need to be!
The course fees for the BSB50215 Diploma of Business are $5,690.
Other fees include:
Unit Workbooks: $240
What is the course duration?
Full time: 12 months (40 weeks)
In addition to attending classes, you will be required to spend approximately 18 hours per week on self-paced study, project and assignment work.
where is the course delivered?
Williams Business College is located on the corner of Liverpool and Sussex Street, Sydney.
Just a short walk from Town Hall train station and buses, the college is surrounded by park, shopping, pubs and cafes.
Both day and evening classes are now available.
Are there any ENTRY REQUIREMENTS for this course?
For entry into our Diploma courses, you need to:
- Demonstrate that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills to be able to satisfactorily complete the training program applied for; and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent*
- You may be required to attend a selection interview to assess overall suitability.
- Have access to a home computer.
*Examples of equivalent include: Having completed other study or have work experience.
What units will be taught?
Graduates of the course are awarded the Nationally Recognised Qualification: BSB50215 Diploma of Business. The following units of competency will be taught:
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- Executive Officer
- Project Manager
- Senior Administrator
- Program Coordinator
- Accounts Manager
- Senior Executive
- Program Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Small Business Owner
Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL?
As a candidate, you may already have the necessary skills or knowledge required to achieve some or all parts of the qualification. This may be because you:
- Are already effectively working in the area; and/or
- Have completed appropriate training; and/or
- Have gained relevant experience in a similar or different industry. For example, you may have gained valuable planning skills from working in the retail industry, such as project management skills, which are also relevant to this industry; and/or
- Have had other life experiences where relevant knowledge and skills were covered. For example, you may have experience in leading others in a sporting club that aligns with teamwork units of competency in this qualification.
If you fit any of these situations you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). This means that you may be assessed as competent without having to do the training or parts of it.
Call our office today to discuss your eligibility.